OUR CANCELLATION TERMS
Blue Crane Farm Lodge has a strict cancellation policy to protect us against cancellations. We have a live calendar with Nightsbridge which connects to many websites, giving instant online availability. Once a house is booked, it is no longer available to reserve on these websites.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
If booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to date of arrival, the full amount will be forfeited.
If booking is cancelled less than 21 days prior to date of arrival, the full deposit will be forfeited.
In Peak season (15 December to 15 January) cancellations less than 30 days prior to date of arrival, will be forfeited.
1. Blue Crane Farm Lodge, the owners and/or the personnel will
not be liable/held responsible for any damages, loss or injury
that may result from the use of the facilities at Blue Crane Farm Lodge.
Entering the premises is at own risk.
2. All our units are non-smoking units. Smoking is only permitted outside
the cottages. Please do not throw your cigarette butts outside.
3. Regrettably, no animals are allowed on the premises.
4. Please keep noise levels to the minimum for the comfort and
enjoyment of our other guests.
5. Please do not leave fires unattended. Keep fires small as coals
can easily blow out and cause a fire.
6. In case of fire, please make use of the fire hoses under the patio.
Connect the hose to the hot tub inlet or to the main tap at
the front of the house. Please contact us immediately.
7. No Swimming or fishing in the dam.
8. Please be aware of snakes as we are in a nature area.
9. We reserve the right to charge for any damages caused through the course of your stay.
This includes breakages, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings.
Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as possible.
10. If we find any lost property that was left behind, we will
contact you. However, we accept no responsibility in replacing.